Stop ceiling and rafter debris affecting your staff and workplace.
While ceiling cleaning may brighten up your commercial or industrial facility, it plays a much bigger role in keeping customers, staff, and equipment working below safe:
- Dust can reduce the lifespan of ceiling systems, and cleaning is more cost-effective than repairing or replacing your HVAC system
- Vibrations can force built-up dust and debris to contaminate work surfaces below, leading to unplanned downtime
- Ceiling dirt can become breeding grounds for bacteria, mold and viruses which can circulate in the air around staff
- In industrial settings, the debris that accumulates on your rafters can become a fire hazard if left unchecked
Our specially designed commercial and industrial high surface cleaning services eradicate dust and dirt from:
- Ceiling Trusses
- Light fixtures
- The exterior of duct work
- Storage racks and shelving
Keep working down below
When you think about ceiling cleaning, you could be forgiven for thinking it means a lot of disruption or facility downtime, but that’s not the case. With over 65 years of industrial cleaning experience, we really understand high-surface cleaning and work with you to plan cleaning around your schedule. Disruption to your business is kept to the absolute minimum. More often than not, there’s none at all.
We Do things differently